This auction sale will be conducted within the framework of the rules listed below and other provision that may be added by the auctioneer via e-mail or as posted on:
The Donor, Bidder(s) and the Auctioneer(FHANA) agree that the terms listed below shall govern each and every online auction sale.
All registration information the Donor, Bidder provides to the Auctioneer shall be current, complete, and accurate. All bidders must be 18 years of age or older. The bidder agrees to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any transaction being conducted on and during any auction sale.
- Settlement for payment for purchases must be made via credit card. Please see each individual auction overview page for specific payment. All sales are subject to a minimum reserve per specific auction item. Buyer shall be responsible for shipping costs of item.
- The descriptions of items appearing in the auction and in advertising prior to the auction are believed to be correct.
- Items donated for auction become the sole property of Auctioneer until a qualified winning bidder pays in full for said items in auction.
- Despite efforts to avoid the withdrawal of item/lots from the sale after they are listed it may sometimes be necessary. Auctioneer reserves the right to do so at any time before or during the sale. The Auctioneer of property sold through this Site reserve the right to reject any and all bids in their sole discretion.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full within 30 days. Further, the Buyer will be banned from any future auctions.
- Auctioneer uses email mailing lists to notify its customers about online and live auctions. If you are receiving a particular mailing and wish to discontinue receiving future mailings, simply forward the received email to Auctioneer to have your name promptly removed from our list.
- As a Bidder, placing a bid is a binding contract between you and the Auctioneer and the bid cannot be retracted. Once you place a bid, and if you win, you will be obligated to buy the product at the said price you indicated as your bid. The laws of the State of Kentucky shall apply and shall govern all actions accordingly. Buyer agrees to abide by all such Kentucky laws. The final highest purchaser shall be designated at the end of each auction sale. If a dispute arises between two or more Bidders, Auctioneer, at its discretion, reserves the right to reopen bidding. Auctioneers designation of the Buyer shall be final.
- Bidder agrees that when using the Maximum Bid feature on the Site, you use it according to the specifications Auctioneer has in place for that feature.
- User agrees that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site or the content contained.
- This Site User Agreement constitutes a binding agreement between Donor, Bidder and Auctioneer until terminated by Auctioneer, which Auctioneer may do at any time, without notice, in Auctioneer’s sole discretion. If Bidder dissatisfaction occurs with the auction sale in any way, Bidder’s only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the auction Site. Auctioneer reserves the right to terminate Bidder’s registration and use of the auction Site, and impose limits on certain features of the auction Site or restrict Bidder’s access to, or use of, part or the entire Site without notice or penalty.
- Stallion auction-Bidder is bidding on the breeding and will be responsible for all shipping expenses.
- Bidder will follow the guidelines and contracts per the agreement with each individual stallion station.
- All auction items must be paid within 72 hours or you forfeit your item to the next bidder.
Your use of this auction site marks your acceptance in full of these Terms and Conditions.